Website usage terms and conditions
The term Gate 7 Group or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website, as shown below:
· Gate 7 Limited. Registered in England, number 04027389. Registered Office: Princes Park, Princesway, TVTE, Gateshead NE11 0NF.
· Gate 7 LLC. Registered in Pennsylvania, number 25-1889404. Registered Office: 1098 Armada Drive, Greencastle, PA 17225.
· Gate 7 India Pvt Limited. Registered in India, number U21000DL2022FTC404405. Registered Office Flat No. 333, 3rd Floor, Devika Tower NO. 6 Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019.
· Gate 7 Decals EU Limited. Registered in Ireland, number649079.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
o Age group
o Number of visits to the website and your activities (e.g.: contact form completions and pages visited)
· Third parties may also use this data to understand your habits in moving from our website to others, such as social channels. Third-party websites such as these will have their own privacy and cookies policies that Gate 7 Group cannot control, and we advise that you please check the third-party website for how to manage their cookies.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.